What You Missed – Sour Kraut
I didn’t blog on Friday, but it’s not going to be hard to bring you up to speed on the happenings of the last several days:
- Joe Paterno didn’t say anything new about quitting (instead using the same line Gene Collier remembers him using in 1978).
- City Council decided not to have a meaningful discussion with the City Solicitor about Billboardgate.
- The Pirates have not traded Nady or Wilson. They did manage to drop 4 straight games to a team that used to have a worse record though.
- Training camp did not open, yet.
- The Pensblog guys were so stimulated they decided to publish the yawnblog.
I know, I’ve never needed a cup of coffee more in my life.