A Bad Mood
I’m in a bad mood and I’ll tell you why (because I’m a blogger and that’s what I do):
- City Council hasn’t done anything productive in months and it’s beginning to turn from aggrevating to sad.
- Everybody is down on Patrick Dowd and I had big hopes for the man. As of right now it looks like no one is going to pose a credible challenge to the mayor. I don’t hate the mayor as much as some of my fellow bloggers, but I think all politicians should have enough credible challengers to keep them on their toes.
- Everyone’s whining about how old Joe is and the season hasn’t even started yet.
- ESPN ranked Penn State the 185th best college basketball program in the country.
- The closer you look at the city’s pension debt the more you want to cry.
- The Pirates suck. Can’t we just waive a white flag and wait for next year. Is it really necessary to embarrass ourselves for 2 more months?
Ok, I’m done bitching. Time to kick a little ass at work, and wait for better news to come up.