Sunday Sauerkraut: Low Calorie Version
Since I haven’t been posting to Twitter much on account of being in England without internet, this should be relatively painless.
As I go through the week, I use Twitter to send out little updates and links. I realize that I do this quite a bit and that not all of you have Twitter, so with that in mind I’d like to take Sunday to do sort of a week in review. I’ve selected the most useful of my tweets from the last week and placed them in to the categories that I use in this blog.
- I find it annoying that so many people have such strong opinions and so little knowledge #Healthcare
- I don’t know how to make sense of the health care bill, but I pray that those who can are doing the right thing. #healthcare
- Cool for burgh sports! RT @hanrahan4457: About to go to the pens game with Karstens, clagget, and duke, and @Maholm28
Other (Mostly Humorous Comments from the Week)
- Discombobulated is a great word; and I feel it is entirely too applicable.
- Irish Wisdom via Brendan Behan, “I only drink on two occasions… when I’m thirsty and when I’m not.”
- I think the time will soon come when we look back and say “why did we think that ADD was a disadvantage?” #multitasking
- Spending the last afternoon, evening and night of vacation working and flying. I’m such a pushover.