Sauerkraut Sunday: The Perfect Crock Version
Image by jeremy_w_osborne via Flickr
As a service to all the readers of my blog, who mostly check in on Sundays for their weekly dose of sauerkraut news and information, I have done a little research and helped you find the perfect crock pot for fermenting sauerkraut. It appears from my research that the Harsch Gairtoph model is the way to go. The only downside being, that it only comes in sizes up to 10 litres, while other companies make pots that hold as much as 20 litres (that’s over 4 gallons of Sauerkraut!!!).
On to the purpose of Sauerkraut Sundays… As I go through the week, I use Twitter to send out little updates and links. I realize that I do this quite a bit and that not all of you use Twitter, so with that in mind I’d like to take Sunday to do sort of a week in review. I’ve selected the most useful of my tweets from the last week and placed them in to the categories that I use in this blog.
Pittsburgh AND Startups/Social Media!!!
- Looks like I was in NC for the earthquake in Pittsburgh and I’ll be home before the hurricane hits here. #GoodTiming
- Windows phone usage shows that even with a great product you’ll struggle against established competitors: http://bit.ly/qNfM5D
- For my @southsidepgh twerps… you can now get made to order subs at the 18th street GetGo! http://twitpic.com/69paw3
- Pittsburgh leaped over Charlotte. Our area gained over 11,000 households in last year. Charlotte lost over 26,000 households acc. to neilson
- Facebook killing off places, what makes it so notable is that it’s a high profile fail from a team that was batting so close to 1.000
- According to reports, Steelers players didn’t notice the earthquake. Said one, “I thought Casey fell during a drill.”
- He did a nice job, it’s on GroupMe recognizing they’re a feature not a product… http://t.co/cQNTofC
- This is a very well written analysis of HP’s moves, thoroughly enjoyed the read:
- Sad chart on mobile patent war, it makes you wonder how much every dollar you spend on a cell phone goes to a lawyer:
Other (Usually humorous quotes and such that I hear during the week).
- Do people who whine and grumble expletives under their breath in the morning TEA line realize it has no effect on how the line moves?
Blog Posts from this blog: