Sauerkraut Sunday: The Thanksgiving Edition
Do you associate sauerkraut with thanksgiving? Most people don’t, but I always have. My grandmother used to serve sauerkraut every thanksgiving, it wasn’t until I was 22 or 23 that I found out that not everyone does that. As it turns out, it’s kind of a Maryland thing.
On to the purpose of Sauerkraut Sundays… As I go through the week, I use Twitter to send out little updates and links. I realize that I do this quite a bit and that not all of you use Twitter, so with that in mind I’d like to take Sunday to do sort of a week in review. I’ve selected the most useful of my tweets from the last week and placed them in to the categories that I use in this blog.
Pittsburgh AND Startups/Social Media!!!
- I hate the 20% of SW Development that takes 80% of the time. Feel Like I’m Treading Water… It’s gotta be right though!
- The problem with being generally motivated is feeling crappy when you’re not.
- The stone has been rolled away from hockey jesus’ tomb.
- Breaking News: Sid slips in shower, out 2-4 more weeks with broken toe.
Blog Posts from this blog:
- Blog Post: Time was every Enterprise IT company started by selling to the Fortune 500, not anymore. http://bit.ly/sIeneQ
- Blog Post: I’m sick of companies “Cloud Washing”. I’m looking at you $MSFT, not that you’re alone. http://bit.ly/snUyEH
- Blog Post: Talking about my favorite
#AWS Service (Mechanical Turk) and the usefulness of People as a Service…http://bit.ly/uHQdZr
- Blog Post: Happy Thanksgiving! http://bit.ly/tA3uvj
- Blog Post: Cloud-based Windows 8 and Office 360 may spell a future for $MSFT… http://bit.ly/s5LCmG